Saturday, December 11, 2010

Positive Word Challenge Day 3--Trying or Preventing?

Sooooo, last time we BD I was intent on protection...and trying out new methods of barrier protection. This time tried the Sponge...so-so. So far the best I've tried, but still have some others I might look into.

Well....today I had a HUGE dip in my chart. And I'm right around the time that I could be O'ing. I thought my CM was sticky, but noticed the circular pattern in my underwear and changed it to watery. And DH has been wanting to BD. So, when I came home tonight I *might* have DTD without using protection. Ooops!

I doubt I'll actually become pregnant. The one cycle I did achieve pregnancy, I used Mucinex and had picture perfect EWCM. This CM is a combo of sticky/watery. Less likely to help the sperm reach the desired destination.

Well, fingers-crossed. Who knows, maybe I'll get a Christmas Miracle?

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!