Monday, February 13, 2012

I got my Bee Fertile in!!!!!

So, I came home after an awful end at work and found my Bee Fertile supplements had been delivered! I have the say, the packaging is very elegant....and I have an affinity for bees, since my name means Honeybee. So here are the pics!

Outside of Women's System

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
3 months of the vitamins and supplements, plus 3 months of Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen mixture.
Photobucket
Royal Jelly/Bee Pollen for DH

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

This I got because DH is not one for taking supplements, but I might cajole him into this.  So, the plan is to start the system when my next period comes, which should be by this weekend!

Although, as my last post suggest, I am pretty hopeful this cycle!


Disclaimer: These supplements were provided to me at no cost, but all opinions are my own.  Believe me, I will give you the good, bad and in-between with an unvarnished eye.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Best of luck to you! The packaging is really pretty!

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!