Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Five temp challenge!

Ok, so before I begin, I just noticed my dashboard said I was at 199 posts. So this is my 200th post!

Essentially, I've been a little HPT crazy. These evaps or what-not are causing me to over-test. I will say I'm proud that I did not test more than once a day. Prior cycles I might test 2-3 times a day. I know, POAS Addict blinkie here. I think what helps me to not test as often is not knowing when, or if, I ovulated.

I've also not been temping much, and I really can now that I'm not spotting at all. So, I made an agreement with myself that I cannot test again until I have logged at least 5 temps. Since I started this on Monday, if I temp 5 days in a row, that will make Friday my 5th temp.

So, current BD sessions in the running are two. I decided to split my chart up and designated my week of spotting as start of another cycle. Very arbitrary, but I don't know what to expect post Dep0 Provera. With that as my CD1, I have BD on CD8 and CD16. I'm willing to tentatively rule out the CD8 BD session, since my most recent BFN was about 14 days past that date.

Friday would be 20 days past CD8 and 12 days past CD16. It would be possible to get a BFP on those dates for either BD session. If my test is negative on that date, I can firmly rule out the CD8 BD session, but may have to wait another 4-5 days to firmly rule out the CD16.

So, if I get a BFN that day, I will make myself log at least 4 temps before testing again. This weekend we'll be staying over at SIL's, so I must remember my BBT! If I get a BFN that day (or AF shows), I am most definitely restarting the dong quai! I miss it!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Motherhood Wanted approved!

Motherhood Wanted approved!
Diana Farrell, MA

design

Motherhood Wanted approved!